Monday, July 11, 2005

Dancing the night away!

Well, 2 weeks into the thirties and I can still dance the night away. I think my favorite activity now is helping the wedding singer DJ dances and keep the party going. Help lug lights and speakers and such and get paid by picking out your favorite songs and having a partner to dance with (or at least try and teach this eskimo how to dance!). Strangely this is something I never had the chance to do growing up. Frankly though, I think these dances with a partner who can truly dance (and teach me) are much more fun than any old quirky school dance would've been.

Well I must go, find out what kinda mischief mini eskimo is getting into.

5 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

After you learn, do you think you can teach Dad how to dance? Or is that a new trick that an old dog like me can't learn?

SUZIE Q said...

Try learning a little rhythm first dad

Mister Ed T said...

I thought it was just my pitch that was off!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

I am so glad you are enjoying all that fun stuff Suzanne!! Enjoy the dancing and music with "that Wedding Singer" guy! Love you!!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Ouch.... The trick is to not have him stepping on your toes tt much.Your Dad would love it Suzzie.