Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas is here and I'm outta fish!

Well, looks like we made it. I'm now officially on vacation. Going to try and see where my head last took off too, about a month ago. Got a mid week visit with my mini eskimo. Thankgoodness, my hugs and kisses supplies were running low. He's bag with his daddy but will come back to the igloo for Boxing Day. Then it's off on the sled up to them (supposedly) wiser eskimos up north. Think they go by Elmer Fudd and Wascally Wabbit (don't sound like they get wiser with age to me!). Gotta couple fishes left to feed the dogs pulling us north, just enough, hope their appetites haven't inflated. Can't wait for the trip. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you out there. I gotta go pack the sled.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

I'll be peeking out the tunnel of my Igloo, watching for Little Eskimo, Mini Eskimo, and their sled to come around the corner.
Wascally Wabbit and Elmer Fud may be getting crazier, but we ARE getting wiser too!