Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Home for the holidays

Well, not only did our sled make it up north, we made it nearly an hour sooner than expected. Mini eskimo was really excited and even had time to stick the carrots under the tree before Elmer Fudd arrived. Dat Wabbit was still at work earning more carrots (actually spoending more than she was earning I think). Dat Wabbit also spoiled this little eskimo. Had a day at the spa I think. Soaked, massaged these hard working feet. Scared mini eskimo with a green face mask, and shorn the winter fur off my legs (hope I can keep warm when I get back to my igloo. A day of pampering was just what the medicine man ordered. Now I need to find someone to wash and wax my sled. Already fed the dogs (they cost nearly ten cents more a litre up here). Well sounds like it's singing time at Wabbit's house, gotta go

2 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Are you there Little Eskimo? Is your little igloo any warmer than mine? Are you remembering to plug in your dog sled? (hee hee) Minus 50 with wind chill!! Burrrr! Bring back memories? I don't know about you, but I'd rather move back south when dat ole cold winds set in. Froze my dog sled right up! Frozen dogs just don't eat carrots, no matter how well they are cooked!

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Eskimo niece of mine...today is the 28th of January--the one month anniversary since you last posted to your blog. Hope you're alive and well! I suppose life has been a bit tough for you for awhile--I'm praying for you, and would love to hear an update on how things are going in your little igloo.
Auntie Jeannie