Friday, February 04, 2005

Just thawed out and back to the deep freeze

So this little eskimo is still alive and kicking. Wishing I could be kicking the penguin I'm paying to sell my cozy igloo. Wishing I could be kicking the big bad polar bear that's kept me meandering in the cold for 2 1/2 months now. Waiting to hear from my penguin to see if the offer on my igloo is going to stick. The last one fell through the roof. Everyone wants to rob me of my loveable abode. Mr Polar bear finally secured a fishing hole at work for me, but shhhhhh, it's still all confidential till Monday (as if no one could figure things out). Sadly mr polar bear forgets that my mini eskimo comes first and therefore I must be home before sundown. My trip with mini eskimo to the north pole was great. Lots of carrots from dat wascally wabbit, Elmer Fudd even shared his ice box.

Sorry I've chatted so little. Mr Polar bear doesn't like it when I use his computer in the office. Once I get to supervise another fishing hole it'll be easier to keep up.

4 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank's for posting Suzanne. I have missed you, I know you have been having such a "stressful" few months. It is good to see you back in here. We will be praying for you that your other deal on your igloo goes thru without any glitches. And about the change in your job area. We love you and Thomas. Keep that igloo warm, and cozy, and some food in that ice box.

Anonymous said...

I'll just add my "ditto" to Colleen's comments! Hang in there, Suzie. I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eagle-eye Di said...

Hi Suzzie Q . I have missed seeing you but realize you have problems with not having an available computer at your fingertips.Love ya.We'll be praying for your igloo to sell soon for your sake.The selling and buying transitions are very stressful.