Saturday, February 12, 2005

Heading for a melt down

Well alrighty, time for another update. Nearly lost it on Mr. Polar Bear Wednesday. They want to gove me a new fishing hole and add numerous extra poles for me to man without giving me any more time in the day to get the job done, or even any extra fishes to take home. I was willing to give it a try at one point (as my new fishing hole was supposed to be a breeze), then I discovered others were getting less poles to man and more daylinght to do it in!!!!! I litterally told a supervisor that "this sucks", and then began to start a rant on the fact that I don't need to be getting big over time hours (can't plan that around mini-eskimo) and have no more pay at the end of the month as I can only take it in time off. Now how are you supposed to take time off when you never haave enough time to get all the work done????? Strangely my roars quickly changed my "Coordinator" time slot from 20hours per week to 30 hours. Now I suddenly have to balance out the fact that I've committed myself to other fishing holes already to make up for the missing time on the pay check. Confusing? Yes. I've managed to overbook myself through different positions at work. AHHH! careful what you wish for comes to mind. Meanwhile I've had two supposedly solid deals on my igloo melt away. My contract with MR Penguin was scheduled to end tomorrow (Sunday), and he was pushing for me to accept one last deal. Which would mean have to trust some stranger from further south (he's bankrupt!) to assume my mortgage. Full Price offer and it still has to be complicated. Yes I did say no no no no no. AND NO to anymore time with that there silly penguin. I do have one possible backdoor to selling my igloo and sliding into Camrose. We'll see how it all ends. Meanwhile I'm attempting to find a trustworthy mother hen to watch my mini eskimo while I go fishing for more hours than expected. Sadly it's tough to find much more than wolves in sheeps clothing. The good mother hens are always booked up. What to do What to do. Now that I've written and book of goobly goop I'm going to hit the hay as I am being paid to sleep right now but soon I will be back on awake time. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

6 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for the update. Now get your rest and we will pray.

Anonymous said...

Suzie, my heart just aches for you and your very tough situation. Rest assured that my "aching" for you translates into praying for you.
Love you,
Auntie Jeannie

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

I love you Suzanne. I wish I was there, so I could help with Mini Eskimo. This gramma needs to "run" to your's and mini eskimo's aid. But what would "grampa Elmer" do here without me? This "Mother" Hen's heart is in a "tug a war". I am glad you didn't go thru with this other deal with the house (the one with the bankrupt guy). Somehow, I nor your dad, hasn't felt good about that one.

Eagle-eye Di said...

I am also glad to hear you didn't go with the guy who is dealing with bankrupcy.Of course once you and him sign papers its not your headache anymore is it? It it his responsibility with the bank to make payments after that. It's very had to raise a child as a single parent because you need to be home with him but also need the right amount of hours in for a decent paycheck. The correct balance in it all is tough. The Lord knows your heart and knows what is needed. He will supply.We will pray for you in all of this.

SUZIE Q said...

Hey Eagle Eye Di. Mr Bankrupt wished to "assume" my mortgage. That's take over my current mortgage as he wouldn't qualify for one him self. People do this a fair bit but it means that if he defaults on the payments the bank would come after me!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Oops,ok yep that would have been a hugh mistake to make.You made the right decision.