Saturday, February 19, 2005

Daylight on the Horizon

Well this little eskimo is starting to see light at the end of the igloo. An old eskimo friend has come to my rescue and is helping to transplant me and mini eskimo to Camrose. He's into igloo investments and is happy to give me a great trading deal between my igloo and one he's just aquired in Camrose. Unfortunately Mr. Penguin is a bit ticked at me for taking my igloo off his list. Should be in town and ending this dog sled commute by April 1st. I'm also starting my new position at fishing hole 10 this Tuesday. I've finally managed to figure out how to balance fishing holes 10 (mid range polar bear), 10(just one of the sled dogs), 11. And mini eskimo's grandma moore came through as his mother hen for 2 days a week. Seems to be coming together. Well I'm going to catch some zzzzzz so I'll chat with y'all later.

2 comments:

Eagle-eye Di said...

So glad to hear your starting to see the light at the end of the igloo.Thats great that Grandma Moore can help out for a couple of days for you.Little Thomas will love that.Have a good snooze.Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie! I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you! Hey...who's in the picture with you that was posted by "Dat Wascally Wabbit"?