Saturday, February 26, 2005

And the secret is out

Alrighty alrighty. Just give me a sec to warm my toes. Tis been a bit empty round our little igloo the last couple years (yes really that long). Lately we've had a nice visitor every so often. He'd be my signing Eskimo. He shows up on occasion to clean my igloo, shovel around the dog sled, and even take it for a wash. In return I get to come along and listen to him sing and help him Dj dances and such. Yep i get to dance now! Shhhh, don't tell dat wascally wabbit or elmer Fudd. Well I must get back to my work so y'all can chew on that blubber for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, Suzie, about the nameless face in the mystery photo!

And, don't worry a bit about your your secret--it's safe with us! I won't breathe a word of it to dat wascally wabbit or Elmer Fudd! Yup...I'll keep a lid on it for ya!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Keep a lid on it? The cat's out of the bag.Give us the scoop Suzzie. Its from us Aunt's.Honesty and openness is a release of inward tension.Love ya.Everyone deserves new release.

Wedding Singer said...

Hello everyone,

Yes, I am the guy in the the photo with the Eskimo girl. I am definately intrigued with all of this blog stuff, as I didn't know what a blog was until Suzanne told me. I guess I can blame it all on the crazy hours I work. Who knew my face would be published on the internet! Surprise!

Well, since I'm at work at the moment (with some free time), I best get off the computer and get some shut eye. I bet that Eskimo will be surprized I've broken through the ice without her knowing about it. Good night!