Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One last month at twenty something

Well here goes. In exactly one month I have no choice but to join the ranks of the thirty somethings. Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for this but I seem to have no choice in the matter. It would be nice if life could just pause for a moment while I collect my thoughts on the passing twenties, seems I should be having some kind of reflection back, out with the old goals (2kids by 30, 10yr anniversary, established home, home with the kids) and in with the new (?????). Well, while I'm wishing I could have time to think......I'm sitting here at work, midnight, covering (quite suddenly) a sleepover shift, (barely had time to run through some quick mini eskimo instructions for the gracious wedding singer who sprang to the rescue and is eskimo sitting for the night), after running late to pick up mini eskimo..get fish for the igloo...stick mini eskimo in the wash tub, then in the morning I'll be running off to mini eskimo's school to be snack mom (very suddenly also, thought he was done that for the year) and then running back to work to finish off the day. When is it a person is suppose to think? Right now I'm wasting away the few hours I have for sleeping by updating this blog so I think I'll stop blabbing and hit the sack.

Good night

7 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Suzanne, I love you! Before I turned on my computer, and fasened my eyes onto your new post, I was ready for work, thought I would venture in alittle early, to just sit and enjoy some coffee and crossword puzzle. God had "other plans" for me. He thought it would be a good idea to get more practice at putting on makeup. Even tho you work in a cosmetic department, that doesn't mean you have "arrived" at applying the makeup. My makeup has been washed off, while reading your post. I want to just run and hug you.

I seem to so easily have a "leaky tear duck" problem since grama died. There have just been so many things to clog the "ole eyes" up. So many twists and turns, things happening that we could never have known about, 10 years ago, only God knew. I would be so thankful to have seen your previous plans have come to pass. I would you know. My heart crys for you and Thomas, very much. I love you. Just know how much we love you both.

I am so thankful that "Wedding Singer" came along for you and "Thomas. He and Makala are definately the "good" in your life right now. I love you all.

Mister Ed T said...

Love you Sue! You are my special daughter and I'm glad to have such a wonderful daughter. You hang in there in those tough times, always have and I admire that in you. Yes, times are hard, but God is good all the time, even in the hard times. (Or should I say especially in the hard times.) Old Dad :)

Anonymous said...

Suzie, I love you too. (just don't know what else to say) You're in my thoughts and prayers, kiddo!
Love, Auntie Jeannie

Jon said...

Hey Sue!

I don't seem to have your email address, but I'm going to be back in Canada for 2.5 weeks in July and I'd love to come visit if possible...

Email me at "jon at 111 dot com"

Eagle-eye Di said...

As you kids get older us parents get older,what a bummer.We are getting closer to the senior citizen era in our lives.Bummer.Its good to have goals for our lives but they don't always come to happen unfortunately.You just set up new goals when the old ones fail.

Anonymous said...

Good advice, Dianne!

Montana Sherry C said...

Don't worry, Sue, the thirty-something years aren't so bad. Now halfway through them, I think I'm enjoying them as much, if not more, than the twenties!