Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Sun is Rising

Well, seems to take me time to get back to this blog. Mini Eskimo and I are settling into our new igloo, thanks to a lot of help from that there Wedding Singer. That mini Eskimo of mine decided to come down with tonsilitis the weekend we moved. Every time I turned around though, another room majically unpacked. There are benefits to living in the same city as the famous Wedding Singer. Everything got icier at the old fishing whole before it started to calm down. Things appear to be thawing out now and I'm counting the days to my big break, 3 weeks holiday time. I'm plenty tired of not taking the time that's coming to me, so ready or not, July 18th I ain't fishing for 3 whole weeks.

Well I'm kinda borrowing mister Wedding Singer's internet connection right now while he's stuck frying all the fish for a nice supper. Sounds like it's almost ready, time to go lend a hand and look helpful jsut on time for some good cooking (my kinda cooking is popping a frozen pizza in the oven, he says I real good at that but I guess he's hoping for real food tonight). It's always good to keep people around that can fill in for your weak spots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzie -- it's so good to hear from you again in blog world! Glad to hear that you've gotten settled in to your new place!

Mister Ed T said...

Hi Sue. Give Mini Eskimo a hug for me too. Glad to hear the boxes are getting unpacked. Many of ours are waiting for their next move.

Montana Sherry C said...

So are things getting more serious with the Wedding Singer?

SUZIE Q said...

Now there's a perfect pin ya down kinda question! Mr. Wedding Singer quite resembles Mr. Perfect Match. It is very easy to be thinking towards a future with him. Still though it's tough to be thinking ahead when I'm still working my way through the hurdles of smoothing out the past. Kinda need some time stuck in "no man's" land. But, I just may make it through to the other side faster than expected