Friday, December 02, 2005

Update

Alrighty,

Now we've got the wedding/dinner/dancing all up at the Moose! Yes there are hot showers and wash rooms and I can just see everyone kicking me out of my cabin so they can get ready for the wedding. And yes, everyone is coming, so if you don't make it, you're missing out. I will have everything booked for the night of June 29th till the morning of July 4th. Let me know how long you will be staying so I can make changes. We have the whole week to stay but won't stay up the Moose if everyone is gone. The dinner is not a formal occasion, the dancing will be a blast! Our "little" family wedding will likely have 40-60 people, the majority of whom are my long lost family that I miss terribly, can't wait to see, can't wait to get to know Brian, and I'm giving up any honeymoon time so I don't lose out on family time! The person coming from the furthest away will be Jon (Taiwan) so no one else can use a "it's too far" excuse. My best woman is a single mother of 5 who will be coming with atleast 3 of the five kids, so that excuse is takin as well. As far as all the other ones you come up with, well, "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this event! (guess I'll have to) I feel somewhat badly for you and Brian--giving up your honeymoon, but I guess it's your party and you can do anything you want -- but I hope there's no crying, unless they're tears of joy!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Love you Suzanne!! Wow! Sounds like the right place to be! We'll be there, jonny on the spot! I mean "jonny at the moose"!! Do I need to bring my orange hat? So the moose can see me, and run the other way?? If we get spooked by the moose, can we sneak into "your cabin"?? (hee hee) I love you, and can't wait for this big event in your's and Brian's lives.

SUZIE Q said...

No problems, we've got atleast 50years ahead of us to find some time alone. ANd no orange hats required or allowed! We have contemplated staying at a nearby bed and breakfast where we can hide away yet still meet everyone at the beach... might still do something like that but it all ofcourse takes money. Suppose we can also hang back at the Moose when everyone else takes off to the beach too! I just want to have a big party with everyone. I'll get to keep my man around forever but who knows how soon I'll see you all again!